Sz: 51"L x 9 1/2"W
Stamped: The C.L.E.W #3
Holbrow & Co. of 40 Duke Street, St. James's. London are known to have been in business circa 1895. The firm made polo clubs and balls and also stocked goal posts and flags, golf and tent pegging equipment. Holbrow also made fishing tackle. In the book "Polo" by J. Moray Brown, London, 1895, their advertisment records that they "made the FIRST POLO CLUB that was used in England".
The firm is known to have still been in existence in 1936.