Sz: 4" x 5" x 2 1/2"D
Venetian born Baron Alessandro R. de C, Albrizzi (1934-1994) opened his first shop in 1968 in London. Albrizzi designed furniture and objects in a wide variety of styles, Classical, Baroque, Bauhaus and others. He eventually opened shops all over the world and was well known for socializing and designing for the “Jet Set” crowd of the 1960s. Alessandro Albrizzi's work and reputation became internationally known and his pieces are available from the finest dealers to this day.