$225
Sz: 58" x 4"
The Princeton Club of New York was a private clubhouse located at 15 West 43rd Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, New York, founded in 1866 as the Princeton Alumni Association of New York. It reorganized to its current name in 1886. Its membership was composed of alumni and faculty of Princeton University, as well as 15 other affiliated schools.
The club was founded as the Princeton Alumni Association of New York in 1866. In 1886, it reorganized as the Princeton Club of New York, incorporating as a club under New York laws on December 12, 1899. Unlike other alumni clubs on Clubhouse Row, the organization had no financial relation to Princeton University.
Since its incorporation, the club had four homes, with its final location being at 15 West 43rd Street in Manhattan from February 1963 to December 2023. The clubhouse was located on Clubhouse Row, where many of New York City's other clubs are located